An affordable classic vodka designed for teenagers, alcoholics and general binge drinkers.

Frequently consumed on weekends and weekday mornings.

All-in-one package to get fully munted.

The 62% denotes the percentage of vodka the bottle contains. The remaining 38% is rumoured to be water.