Kiwi slang for strong, powerful, hefty, etc. Similar to beefy.
Used casually to describe most things and situations. Best mixed with other kiwi terms.
"That fulla's ride is pretty grunty, bro"
- Compliments towards a fellow kiwi's fast car
"Fark, look at that grunty cunt smash it"
- Commentary when someone has the rugby ball and breaks away
"That curry was grunty as"
- Commentary on the spiciness of a butter chicken curry
"Watch out, eh. The spots are pretty grunty"
- Commentary on the strength of a dose of marijuana served using two hot knives
"'Scuse me miss. I gotta take a grunty shit"
- Request to the relief teacher to use the bathroom